Are you or a loved one limited by pain and stopped in your tracks every time you use your arm for something?
Do you want to find real and lasting relief that you haven’t had before?
This free workshop reveals one of the most common reasons we have shoulder &/or neck pain and what to do about it.
Dear Lane County Resident: There’s suffering, there’s coping and then there’s overcoming.
- Have you ever reached forward to pick up and lift something only to find your shoulder and /or neck pain stops you?
- Are you limited in tosses or swinging like in softball, baseball, fishing or even golf because of shoulder and or neck pain?
- Do you have trouble putting your shirt on or reaching into cabinets because of pain?
- Do you ever experience pain into your upper arm?
- Do you lose sleep at night from tossing and turning?
- Do you have pain when you are sitting, reading or drive for long periods?
- Do you have pain when turning your head to back out of driveway?
- Are you now limiting your activities for fear or making the pain worse?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions or know someone who does, this workshop may be the answer to ending your ongoing agony and get you back to the life you want!
“I am so happy, I have been able to go fishing, caught and reel in more fish without pain that I have in 3 years. I can sleep through the night and wake up rested. I wish I had not waited so long to seek out someone who could turn this around for me. My wife is really happy that I can now help with chores again!” -Marvin S. Springfield, OR
“I can now reach into the cabinets to put the dishes away and put my shirt on without taking 10 minutes to do it because of pain. I thought I was losing my independence and now I have it back” -Alice B. Eugene, OR
...Shoulder pain can also be associated with neck and arm pain.
The longer you go by ignoring it, the more limited you can become.
...You can lose your ability to get things done at home, work or even enjoy fun things
...You might be finding that now you said no to doing fun things because you have to ask for help.
I understand. I now have a good friend who suffered with shoulder pain every time she tried to play with her kids. It just wouldn’t go away. She gradually reduced her activities for fear of shoulder pain to the point that she was not doing anything with her kids. She just watched. She became desperate that is when she came to see me in the clinic.
She was determined to find the root cause of her pain so she could stop taking pills, stop suffering and get back to the things she was missing every day. She is now completely able to do everything and is remaining pain free. She is one of many who have suggested we offer our tips in a WORKSHOP. That is what we are doing!!
I will be hosting this FREE workshop on the following date:
Saturday MAY 20th, 2017 from 9-10 AM at our clinic:
Oregon Spine and Physical Therapy
DURING THE WORKSHOP, I REVEAL:
- The single biggest reason most shoulder sufferers make…and how to not make this mistake…and what to do about it.
- The 3 most common causes of shoulder and/or neck pain
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for you without spending a lot of time and money
- How ongoing shoulder pain may have another root cause
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without medications or other procedures and in less time.
How Do I register for the Shoulder Pain Workshop?
Call our office to register @ (541) 214-2134
This workshop is ABSOLUTELY FREE but I am only taking 15 attendees…
You will need to call now to reserve your seat before they are taken.
Looking forward to seeing you there,