Low Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop
Posted on February 28, 2017
If you are suffering with chronic back pain or sciatica and you’re looking for some help… why don’t you start by attending one of our Educational Workshops so you can make a better, more educated and more informed decision about your options to ease it. The 60 minute Educational Workshops are very personal, very informative – and very fun. They’re designed to help give you clarity and move you forward from this problem that is keeping you back from living a more pain free and active life.
You Should Attend This Workshop Event If You Can Say Say “Yes” To Any Of These Things Below:
- You experience back pain when you’ve been sitting or standing for longer than 10 minutes…
- You suffer with severe leg pain when you sit or stand up – and pills don’t make any difference
- You suffer severe back pain after standing up right or walking for a short time – and the only way to get relief is if you LEAN FORWARDS or bend over
- You experience your lower back frequently “giving out”
- You have been told that nothing can be done and you should just “rest” or take “pills”
- You had surgery – but the recovery that you were hoping for never arrived
- You are open to learning more about your back and other options you have.
And, Here’s What You’ll Discover When You Attend One Of These Exclusive Workshops:
- The single biggest mistake that most people with low-back pain are making – that is making pain worse
- The most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica
- How to pick the RIGHT treatment for your back pain
- Why pain may not be getting better with treatment and time